4.09.2008

Head Circus

It's been awhile. I've been busy adjusting to a new job and just haven't made time to post anything. That and I've been mostly in my own head lately--dealing with stuff more privately and less transparently.

I'm more or less settled in to the gig. Hopefully that will inspire a more regular schedule of postings, but I suppose time will tell that story.

Lately, I've got some junk doing acrobatics in the circus that is my head. Nothing terribly consequential really, just junk.

While life is a bit less than aces at the moment, things are pretty much going well. I've got a job. I've got a family. I've got some health. I've got an imagination. My sense of humor is still very much intact.

Oh, and I've got some good ideas for a few stories. Written stories, not photo stories. After all, even though my voice mail greeting still says photojournalist, I'm more a writer than a photographer these days.

No comments: