5.17.2009

Love Portraits

My great friend Josh met Kristin about five months ago. In that time, he's been having a blast while falling head over soles. He lives in Colorado and she in Pullman, Wash. while she finishes up a commitment as a veterinarian. It was a little more than 14 days ago that he popped the question on the snows of Mt. Ranier in the Pacific Northwest. As typical as it sounds, these two were made for one another and have an anything-but-typical future ahead of them.

I was honored to be asked to make some engagement photos for Josh and Kris this evening.

Tonight was about some people who are really important to me. Josh because he's always been there for me, pushing me to be better than I thought I could be--as a photographer, as a ball player, as a human being. Kris because she is such an important part of Josh's life and a natural friend that I look forward to getting to know over the years.

Now for those pictures. Here are a few of my favorites.















1 comment:

Joshua Buck said...

Um, I just threw up a little in my mouth...

Nah, nice post, Chris. And some nice shots as well. Best of luck to all!